The Italian Ministry of Interior offers scholarships for the A.Y. 2022/2023 to refugee students or with international protection.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022
To be taken at (country): Italy
Type: Bachelors, Masters, PhDEligibility: The scholarships are reserved to students having the status of refugees or subsidiary protection
belonging to the following categories:
- Students with international protection, beneficiaries of this scholarship for the first time between the A.Y. 2017/2018 and the A.Y. 2021/2022 who have not yet obtained the degree title for the first course of studies carried out at Italian universities, and are entitled to get the scholarship in A.Y. 2022/2023 if they obtain the minimum number of CFUs indicated in art.4.
- This category does not include scholarship recipients who have completed the cycle of studies for which they received the benefit, obtaining the qualification, and who have continued their studies by enrolling in a new cycle of studies and who fall under letter c. of this Art.2;
- Students with international protection by 26 August 2022 obtained in Italy, enrolled for the first time in the Italian University system, in a bachelor (corso di laurea triennale), master degree (corso di laurea magistrale o magistrale a ciclo unico), or a PhD program without scholarship (corso di dottorato senza borsa) – A.Y. 2022/23, or who have obtained for the first time in the A.Y. 2021/22 registration with reserve from an Italian university.
- After the above categories and if resources are still available, may be evaluated students with international protection, beneficiaries of this scholarship for the first time between the A.Y. 2016/17 and the A.Y. 2020/21 who have completed the course of studies for which they received the scholarship and are enrolled in the A.Y. 2022/23 or have enrolled in the previous A.Y. to a course of studies at a higher level, where the requisites referred to in the following Art. 4 are met. Only students who have obtained a three-year degree and continue towards a master’s degree or have obtained a master’s degree and continue towards a PhD course will be considered. Other cases such as transfers between degree courses cannot be evaluated.
Number of Awards: 100
Value of Program: The scholarships are awarded by the University, possibly in cooperation with the Regional Authorities for the Right to Study, and entitle students to exemption from taxes and university contributions, accommodation services (house and meal), access to university facilities (centers, libraries). Any additional services may be offered by third parties.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of Program
How to Apply: Both categories of candidates must apply from the web site http://borsespi.laziodisco.it, by August 31, 2022, midnight, Rome local time
Applicants are also required to attach the following documents:
- Copy of an Italian identity document (ID);
- Copy of the document certifying the international protection;
- Students referred to in art. 2, lett. a: list of exams taken;
– Students referred to in art. 2, lett. b: short CV (in Italian or English).
dd contact the University they wish to enroll BEFORE submitting their application, in order to verify the feasibility of enrollment. For information on University contact details, please write to [email protected]
Nous avons remarqué que certains individus prennent la peine de nous copier (les contenus disponibles sur espaceacademique.com) tout en enlevant les liens et références qui pourraient envoyer les lecteurs au site original (espaceacademique.com).
En dépit de ce comportement qui ne reflète par le professionnalisme, nous restons le meilleur site éducatif en Afrique. Nous invitons à cet effet ces individus à adopter dorénavant l’esprit d’originalité dans la rédaction de leur article futur car l’Afrique a besoin des Producteurs/ ou Créateurs.
NB : les résultats des examens et / concours disponibles sur notre site, sont issus des sites officiels des entités organisatrices desdites examens et / concours. Nous les publions comme reçu, certaines erreurs peuvent se glisser lors de la publication en ligne de ces résultats car nous numérisons certains résultats avant de les publier. Nous recommandons les futurs candidats à se référer aux données de résultats disponibles auprès des entités en charge de ces examens et / concours.