Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023 is a fully-funded fellowship program for the researchers to do the research work in a host institution in Germany. In this international fellowship in Europe, the researchers can select the host institutions according to their own choices. The most attractive thing about this alexander von Humboldt research fellowship is that the researchers can conduct their research at various stages of their careers. So this program is a unique yet outstanding opportunity for the brilliant and above-average researchers who have the potential to bring remarkable changes in the world with their research work.
Humboldt research fellowship for postdoctoral researchers is an initiative of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. Every year the foundation supports more than 700 researchers to come to Germany for free by providing them the opportunity to get fellowship opportunities and awards. These fully-funded fellowships are not restricted to any specific area of research. Fellowships and awards from this Foundation are considered to be among the most prestigious and generous awards in Germany and therefore the recipients of these awards are known in the world for their outstanding abilities and for their extraordinary research work.
Over the years due to this fully paid research fellowship, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation has created a vast community of its alumni that comprises over 26,000 Humboldtians and they are found in more than 140 countries of the world. Among these alumni are 49 Nobel laureates. So this fellowship for international researchers is also an opportunity for them to stop on the ladder which leads to world-renowned and prestigious awards like Nobel Prize. Moreover, this fellowship program provides the platform where the research outline is carried out in cooperation with the academic hosts at the research institutes of Germany.
One more interesting and attractive fact about this Humboldt fellowship program is that if it is necessary for the research then the researchers can conduct their research in other parts of Europe as well except in their native countries. This is a unique opportunity in many ways. Besides doing the best research work, one can explore the German culture as well as the culture of the whole of Europe by traveling to different parts of the continent for research purposes. This is a postdoctoral fellowship program in Europe and Germany, hence all the post-doc researchers and other experienced researchers are encouraged to apply for this program.
Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
Host Country: Germany
Host Organization: Alexander von Humboldt-Shifting / Foundation
Fellowship Duration:6–24-month research stay in Germany
Benefits of Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
- A monthly fellowship allowance of 2500 EUR will be given
- A lump sum mobility allowance will be provided for the participation in necessary conferences, research trips, library stays, etc. these can be in Germany and abroad.
- Medical insurance and liability insurance subsidies will be provided.
- A lump sum amount will be provided for the travel expenses in case the costs are not borne by any third party.
- Language fellowship will be provided for an intensive language course.
- Language fellowships may also be granted to accompanying marital partners.
- Family allowances will be provided for accompanying family members who are staying for at least three months.
- For single parents: a flat-rate allowance for accompanying children under the age of 18 will be provided.
- Europe allowance for a research stay at a research institute in another European country will also be provided.
- a subsidy towards research costs to be paid to the hosts in Germany amounting to 800 EUR per month for research in the natural sciences and engineering and 500 EUR for research in the humanities and social sciences.
Eligibility of the Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany:
- The candidate must have completed Ph.D., C.Sc., or equivalent not less than four years prior to the date of application.
- Potential applicants of German nationality are eligible to apply provided that their habitual place of work and residence has been located abroad on the assumption of permanence for at least five years.
- The candidates must have a good knowledge of the English language; the knowledge of the German language is a plus point.
- Eligible applicants must have lived outside Germany for a minimum of 12 months in total in the 18-month period prior to submission of the application.
- How to apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023?The candidates have to apply online.
- The completed application form, including the necessary additional documents, should be submitted at least four to seven months ahead of the prospective selection date.
- The reference letters or the host confidential statement must be uploaded directly by the author in the applicant’s application form.
- The applicant has to send the link needed to access the application form via e-mail to the designated persons to submit the reference letters or the confidential statement.
Humboldt Fellowship Application Deadline: March, July, and November
Nous avons remarqué que certains individus prennent la peine de nous copier (les contenus disponibles sur espaceacademique.com) tout en enlevant les liens et références qui pourraient envoyer les lecteurs au site original (espaceacademique.com).
En dépit de ce comportement qui ne reflète par le professionnalisme, nous restons le meilleur site éducatif en Afrique. Nous invitons à cet effet ces individus à adopter dorénavant l’esprit d’originalité dans la rédaction de leur article futur car l’Afrique a besoin des Producteurs/ ou Créateurs.
NB : les résultats des examens et / concours disponibles sur notre site, sont issus des sites officiels des entités organisatrices desdites examens et / concours. Nous les publions comme reçu, certaines erreurs peuvent se glisser lors de la publication en ligne de ces résultats car nous numérisons certains résultats avant de les publier. Nous recommandons les futurs candidats à se référer aux données de résultats disponibles auprès des entités en charge de ces examens et / concours.